How To Get A Smooth Skin Lasting Results Butt Help Me With My Acne Treatment?

Help me with my acne treatment? - how to get a smooth skin lasting results butt

OK, so they probably tretinoin in the last 9 months with an increase in the dose every 3 months. I noticed an improvement in my acne scars, but I still have new buttons, but they are large, but many. Instead I had acne for 6 years and have many scars, but I have a lot of pimples, cystic acne or anything, but the scars seemed to be improving. My skin is very oily and I keys.
So today, I spoke with my doctor and I have seen the results over the last 2 months with my higher dose of tretinoin. My recovery is not the most important, and I seemed to be the buttons were smaller, but still too many. I almost said I had enough and wanted to start AccutaneWe talked, I seing my doctor about my acne. She was in complete agreement. But it does `t want to give me for the winter months, the skin dry. Therefore, I have prescribed the same drugs that had previously taken to a further reduction in my scars and I think im going in 2 months from now see, in April, where I started 4 months of Accutane treatment in the near future that the time a little pleasant, too.
How do you think your work is for me "
It's a bit far from my scar
... http://www.makeupbeautytricks.com/wp-con
On my cheeks, but my scar is soft, all in a red and purple color touch me my scars as small grains as well.
Here is my acne is stoRY available. I would be glad if I could help. Please give me your experiences tell me what not to do, what will you think and how you think Accutane work for me. A million thanks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took Accutane for a while, an I must say that it works very well!

If you do not mind chapped lips, so no problems with it.It clear grain and grain and is the only pill that was prescribed for a 100% accuracy of work. Another big advantage is that you are not with food or water. So many pills you feel and / or eating or drinking and neck pain. Accutane is great. I recommend you get in a soft lock from dossage chapped lips. Make sure you are going to do and you stick CHAP. :) Good luck and I hope that helps

Post a Comment